Sunday, March 1, 2009

Episode 5 A and B, Oil Change Basics

This turned out to be a little longer than expected. I didn't realize that there was so much to changing your oil. I've been doing it for years and I never really thought twice about it until I did this video. I have to give a shout out to my friend Scott Armstrong from Armstrong Automotive for letting me use his shop for this one. I needed to change the tires on my wife's van and he was kind enough to let me come over and shoot some video as well as helping me out with my tires. His contact info is at the beginning of the first video.

I won't make this blog too long, I think the video about covered it. As always if you have questions just look me up at EricTheCarGuy.com. I have a tire video in the works also and I'm almost finished with my Honda V6 timing belt and water pump replacement video. Expect to be able to purchase that one by the end of March 2009 or early April from the EricTheCarGuy website, I need to work out some of the logistics more than anything.

Stay dirty

See Part One here

See Part Two here

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment