Sunday, March 15, 2009

Episode 7, How To Jump Start A Car

I'm happy to report that this one was a request from Jennifer Shannon. As you may know I have been trying to get viewers to submit their car questions for me to answer. I can keep going on my own and doing what I do but it's always nice to answer a question that someone has instead of me just doing whatever. I've also had a request for brakes that I hope to get to soon. I think with that I will just cover one type at a time like doing a video on disc brakes and one on drum brakes. Lets face it, it will be some time before I run out of topics.

I'm thinking of having a contest to get viewers to submit car questions. I would also like to use it as an opportunity to gain more viewers and subscribers. I haven't figured that one out yet, perhaps I will require that people submit a video response to one of my videos as their entry that way their viewers will learn about my channel. If you have any ideas on this I'm open to suggestion.

I was happy with the way this video went from start to finish. This is the way I like them short, clear, and accurate. I wish they all went this well. Keep in mind that I am still shooting videos that will be available for sale from the EricTheCarGuy.com website as downloads or DVD's. Remember that I am always thinking of you (the audience) and what you might find useful from all the crap in my head.

It may be a couple of weeks before the next video, I have a lot of work lined up for the next few weeks and I might not get the chance to post something new. I hope I am missed.

See the video.

Till next time, be safe and stay dirty.

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment