Monday, March 9, 2009

New Opening Intro

I know kind of lame to do a blog about an opening intro but I'm doing it anyway. It is my blog after all. I did some tweaking to the opening, I still want to do more but I will let this one go for a bit before I do. I have really been getting into doing sequences these days. They may only last a few seconds but they sure do take some time to make. Like I said I like doing this kind of thing, it can be a bit more challenging and interesting than your standard video edit.

I have already edited the video I did on tires. I hope to have it posted before the end of the day. I'm in the best place with this right now because I have a lot of video shot and ready to edit on many subjects. I'm hoping by the end of the summer to have the "basics" covered so that I can move on to more advanced subject matter.

Short blog for a short video. Thanks for reading. Keep up on the latest at EricTheCarGuy.com.

See the video here.

Stay dirty.

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment