Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ETCG Episode 1, Creds

Time for the second blog already. I just posted the first episode of ETCG on YouTube. Nothing too exciting on this one, just a list of my credentials and a brief overview of shows to come. It was quite cold that day, ice stalagmites growing up from the floor from the broken dripping pipes on the celling.

I'm hoping that questions are submitted that I can use on the show in the future, so start asking. I have some ideas that will keep me busy for some time but it is always nice to have an interaction with the audience. In the future that is exactly what I hope for 2 way street of Q&A.

I've watched other how-to videos and I don't think they have the same approach as me. I'm going for something a bit more engaging and dynamic than just reciting facts. I think this shows in my intro witch I "tweaked" a little for this first episode, I hope you liked it.

Well that's all for this blog. In future installments I'll have more detailed blogs to go with them. I'm shooting footage for the next show on Thursday Feb 5, this one will be "How to Change a Tire Using the Tools in Your Car". I'll see you then.

See the video.

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment