Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Episode 3, Free Money!!!

Who doesn't want free money? I know I could use some. Well the premise behind this episode is to do just that, get you some money that you didn't know you had. That money can be found in the owners manual of your car. You read it correctly. So many of the questions that I have encountered over the years could have easily been answered by referencing the owners manual. I can't say that you are completely at fault because I myself have been guilty of this very thing, in fact in my last episode (Changing a Tire Using The Tools in Your Car) I incorrectly used the tools and jack to lift the car I changed the tire on. Had I read the owners manual for the car I would have known how to correctly use the jack and its tools.

So in this episode I go over the finer points of reading your owners manual and its benefits. One of those benefits is knowing what your maintenance intervals are and what is done during those intervals. This can save you quite a bit of money when you get your car serviced ensuring that you get the correct service at the correct time. You know you could always send me your extra cash...

I won't hold my breath. Until next time, be well.

See the video.

As always you can visit me and stay up to date at EricTheCarGuy.com

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment