Thursday, July 30, 2009

Throttle Cleaning and V6 Access

These videos were a part of my series "Quick Tips". I shot them both on the same day and posted them together. The Throttle Cleaning video was a video dedicated to BowlingBallOut who posted a question about a sticking throttle on his Saturn. He was so pleased with the result he sent me my first video response. I was happy to help with his car and possibly getting into his wife's "good graces". Chalk that one up for another person helped by EricTheCarGuy.

The second video, V6 Access is about getting just a little bit more room when your working on a transversely mounted V6. I think it will be helpful to those who are looking to swap out spark plugs or in my case replacing a hose to the heater core. I hope I save some scraped forearms here.

See the videos

Throttle Cleaning

V6 Access

As always visit me at EricTheCarGuy.com

Stay dirty

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment