Sunday, July 5, 2009

Test Drive

Test Drive is a new play list that I created for the ETCG YouTube Page. I took some of the old videos that I posted on my ICK69 channel and re-edited them for ETCG. These were videos I did of cars that I thought were cool, or cars that I had to drive for my old job. I hope these videos will be entertaining and give you some food for thought. Watch the whole play list if you get the chance.

The design of the opening sequence was contributed by Cputub1, a friend of mine on YouTube. I added the motion graphics and the rest is history.

I hope you enjoy these, they were fun to make.

See the videos

9Second Mustang

1998Acura Integra Type R Supercharged


1957Chevy

2009Acura RL


2009Acura TSX

Acura NSXT

The Galaxie

Visit me at

EricTheCarGuy.com


Be safe, and stay dirty

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment