Thursday, July 23, 2009

Checking fuel Pressure, the quick way

Here is a video that I posted as a response to the Honda main relay video. I had a lot of questions on that video about main relays so I decided to do some clarification. I tried to stress in the original main relay video that if you don't have fuel pressure to look to the main relay as a possible cause, I think this video does a better job of covering that instance. I must stress however that this is a quick check and should be performed with a great deal of caution as gasoline is very flammable and should be kept away from any ignition source. If not you may have more than a no start condition to deal with if you are not cautious.

I've had some great questions posted to this video that I hope to cover in future episodes such as, old gas, sticky throttle, and a dirty fuel system. I like questions, it makes it easier for me to cover topics that you have an interest in so keep them coming.

See the video

Visit me at EricTheCarGuy.com

BE SAFE, have fun and stay dirty.

ETCG

No comments:

Post a Comment